This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) The Modern Slavery Act 2015 and sets out the steps that RGR Ltd has taken and is continuing to take to ensure that modern slavery or human trafficking is not taking place within our business or supply chain. Our Business Refined Global Recruitment Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment company based in Mayfair, London. The key areas of our operation that could be affected by slavery and human trafficking are our directly hired employees, and candidates that we represent. The steps that we take to mitigate risks in relation to each of these areas are as follows:
Our Policies We operate several internal policies to ensure that we are conducting business in an ethical and transparent manner. These include:
1. Ethical Governance Policy – the highest standards of integrity and accountability are expected to be adhered to by all company directors, employees, third parties, including candidates.
2. Recruitment Policy – we verify that all workers have the right to work in the UK prior to employment. All employees are aware of their working hours, leave and absence entitlements and other benefits via the Employee Handbook and Contracts of Employment
3. Whistleblowing Policy –we operate a whistleblowing policy applicable to all workers and stakeholders (internal and external) that actively encourage the reporting of unethical behaviour or practices within our business or supply chain without fear of reprisals.
Our Supply Chain RGR Ltd operates a supplier policy and maintains a preferred supplier list. We conduct due diligence on all suppliers before allowing them to become a preferred supplier. Suppliers are required to confirm that their business operations comply with the Modern Slavery Act. We may terminate the contract at any time should any instances of modern slavery come to light.
Company Adherence During 2021, RGR Ltd have continued to raise awareness of slavery and human trafficking:
- Recruitment team completed mandatory training on Slavery & Human Trafficking
- Quarterly meetings whereby ethical trading initiatives were discussed & monitored
- Adherence to BES 6001
- Right to work checks.
The Managing Director is responsible for the contents of this statement, which will be reviewed and updated on an annual basis.