Job Ref: SE/KSA-16
We are seeking an experienced Scheduling Engineer to join our Global Petroleum client working on some major Petroleum projects
Your primary role will be to work with construction agencies in reviewing and approving the Project Master Schedule using the Critical Path Method methodology.
• You must hold a Bachelor degree in engineering, preferably in
• You should have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in mega project scheduling activities within the Oil & Gas Industry, preferably within the downstream sector (Petrochemical or Refinery). This should cover all aspects i.e. Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Project’s phases. •You must be able to demonstrate an overall knowledge of project planning, scheduling and execution management.
• It is preferable to have PMP or Pmi-SP Active Certificate.
• You must also be an expert user in MS Excel and Primavera P6 v.15 or higher.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be required to perform the following:
• Participate in scheduling kick-off meetings alongside construction agencies and detailed engineering contractors.
• Support Project Engineers in setting schedule expectations with detailed
• Review Level II Schedule and key milestone dates such as delivery of Long Lead items, MC, etc.
• Monitor and control the progress as per Level II approved schedule.
• Participate (if required) in Level III scheduling kick-off meeting.
• Monitor and control the progress as per Level III approved schedule.
• Verify baseline for Project Proposal and if required rebase line schedule.
• Facilitate scope of work meetings and scope of work challenges.
• Review all documentation for completeness and compliance.
• Conduct full review of the latest schedule update and Cross-check progress with the Progress Measurement System (PMS).
Ensure the Level IV schedule meets the requirements of the contract.
• Analyze and monitor the plan, actual and schedule forecast for active projects, including critical path, milestones, progress and productivities etc.
• Calculate, on a monthly basis, the applicable project schedule related KPIs,
identify gaps, analyze root-causes & implement corrective actions.
• Consolidate overall KPIs and review root causes, analysis and recommend
• Review/validate monthly progress reports and updated Contractor monthly schedule.
• Evaluate current status, and review proposed actions to recover delays.
• Should be imaginative, innovative, energetic and a leader capable of
supervising,advising and motivating others.
Please send CV to [email protected]