Job Ref: PA/KSA-20
We are seeking an experienced Executive PA to join our Global Petroleum client working on some major Petroleum projects
• You will require a minimum of five (5) years solid and continuous experience as a professional secretary or personal assistant, providing outstanding high-level support.
• You will be highly adaptable and possess excellent typing skills (at a minimum of 55 wpm).
• Shorthand desirable but not essential.
• You will combine excellent written and oral English with attention to detail, initiative and the ability to thrive under pressure. In addition, you will be fully conversant with Microsoft
• Office applications (such as WordTM, ExcelTM and PowerPointTM).
Duties & Responsibilities:
Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
▪ Complex diary/calendar management.
▪ Organizing travel itineraries, visa applications and handling expenses.
▪ Meeting facilitation including minute taking and composing agendas.
▪ Performing highly confidential administrative duties.
▪ Composition, editing and review of confidential correspondence.
▪ Compilation of statistical information, reports and presentations.
▪ Office manager and other secretarial duties as required
Please send CV to [email protected]