Job Ref: CA/KSA-17
We are seeking an experienced Contracts Advisor to join our Global Petroleum client working on some major Petroleum projects
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Bachelor of Science in Business, Economics, Finance or Accounting.
• 10 years relevant experience in the Cost Engineering Field preferably in the Construction or Petrochemical industries.
• Must be able to communicate fluently in written and oral English. A knowledge of Arabic is desirable, but not required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be required to perform the following:
• Develop/ review different types of contracts/agreements for the projects.
• Administer the contracts and ensure all terms and conditions are implemented by all projects.
• Develop review contracting strategy & plan for different types of projects.
• Conduct market analysis to determine the best type of contract for the project and provide alternatives.
• Implement the company Procurement Manual for all contracts and consciously monitor implementation.
• Develop/review change order packages and ensure compliance to related
guidelines and procedures.
• Develop/review negotiation strategies for change orders.
• Participate in negotiation meetings for all change orders.
• Ensure implementation of the supplier performance evaluation by project teams.
• Conduct/participate in counselling sessions with low performing contractors and log the required actions.
• Provide contracting consultations to project teams to resolve any issues/ disputes.
• Provide feedback to project teams regarding contract terms and conditions to avoid occurrence of disputes or breach to the contract.
• Develop/review contract amendments.
• Perform contract closeout actions upon project completion.
• Prepare/review contracting reports to management.
• Prepare/review different types of agreements/MOUs with external parties and potential JVs.
• Uphold work ethics and maintain high standards of professional behavior and conduct
Please send CV to [email protected]