Location: Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Our Major Global Petroleum Client are seeking an experienced Strategic Planner-Downstream to join their Project Management Team.
The Strategic Planner shapes the Retail’s overall business strategy by developing a solid and comprehensive business strategy. As part of the business intelligence activity underlying the formulation of the strategy he collaborates with market research consultants to gather information as well as define the structure and content of the market research. Data mining and analysis will be the necessary follow up to consolidate the findings and formulate the strategy.
The candidate must keep up-to-date on the latest industry trends and engage in customer segmentation exercises. He/She must support the analysis of business performance exercises and use the analysis to create improve business strategies. Finally, present proposed business strategies to decision makers.
▪ Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, finance, Strategy & International Business, or Risk Management.
▪ Minimum of 9 years’ experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
▪ Developing and implementing market research strategies within the market research team.
▪ Creating and analyzing financial and budget reports to improve the Business’s financial health
▪ Analyzing key performance indicators to help improve results.
▪ Collaborating with other departments to work on overall business strategy.
▪ Creating presentations and data visualizations to present proposed business strategies to decision makers
▪ Conducts special Planning and Performance management related studies such as the development of performance initiatives and business cases, benchmarking, risk management, design and redesign of measurements, processes and workflows, and information system-related changes.
Please apply in confidence to [email protected] or Call/Txt John on 00 44 (0) 7469 886866