Job Ref: HSM/CN-3-UK-E
Our Top 5 Contracting client have an exciting opening for a Health & Safety Manager to work on 1-2 sites in London. You will not only gain great exposure to how the company works with high profile clients but gain valuable experience across multiple sectors with the opportunity to progress your career.
You would be joining a strong and dynamic Health & Safety team at the heart of this company.
They strongly encourage professional and personal development & offer on-the-job training.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Ensuring compliance with acts and regulations, i.e. CDM, HASAWA, LOLER, PUWER, etc
• Facilitating & presenting project Risk Reviews
• Safe System of Work and Risk Assessment development
• Preparing for upcoming risks and planning opportunities and innovation with the project team
• Health, Safety, Wellbeing and Environmental inspections
• Developing monthly, quarterly and annual H&S reports
• Engaging the Project Team and Workforce on Health, Safety and Wellbeing matters
• Liaising with Training Manager & Project Team to implement project training strategies
• Carrying out stand downs and H&S campaigns to improve Health, Safety and Wellbeing
• Test and trial plant / equipment solutions
• Planning and monitoring lifting operations
• Implementing innovation with the project teams
• Engaging in safety action groups
• Working with the project team and client counterparts to maintain the high standards on site
• Assessing and carrying out skills training
• Carrying out Internal HS&E audits
• Support with external ISO audits
• Maintaining Continuous Professional Development
RC Frame & Groundwork construction.
NEBOSH / Professional H&S qualification mandatory
CSCS Card in relevant category mandatory
IT skills mandatory – MS Office competent
NVQ L5 or higher desirable
Temporary Works training desirable
Appointed Person CPCS desirable
L3 AET / Trainer qualification desirable