Job Ref: EE/KSA-18
We are seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer to join our Global Petroleum client working on some major Petroleum projects
• You must hold a Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering.
• You should have a minimum of 12 years’ experience in refining/petrochemical industries.
• Familiarity with electrical maintenance and troubleshooting practices for industrial electrical systems is essential.
• You should have previous experience with specification, application and
maintenance up to 15kV class electrical equipment.
• Knowledge of power generation (cogeneration), power distribution and power automation is preferred.
• Experience performing electrical power system studies utilizing ETAP modeling is preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be required to perform the following:
• Develop and maintain lifecycle management program and database for critical electrical equipment.
• Manage and maintain the corporate arc flash hazard mitigation program and conduct audits.
• Provide technical expertise and participate failure investigations to capture the outcome share with other facilities to eliminate recurring electrical equipment failures.
• Manage the Cogeneration assets performance and lead the technical programs, studies and assessments.
Please send CV to [email protected]